Saturday 3 September 2011

I’m Feeling Lucky button on Google

I just opened opened Google.com and you know what i thought-  why do we have this ‘I’m feeling Lucky’ Button here. If i tell you the truth i never clicked on it, thinking it must be some rubbish button. But I was wrong. It is so cool feature by google.
Really yes.. Ok let me tell you what it is for and how we can play around some fun with it..
The “I’m Feeling Lucky” button automatically takes you to the first web page returned for your query.
An “I’m Feeling Lucky” search means less time searching for web pages and more time looking at them.

I tried couple of permutations and random words to search  using ‘I am feeling Lucky button’ and results were amazing. Also I found a lot of tricks on internet. Here are few I want to share with you:
You just need to google home page and enter following keywords and click on “I am feeling Lucky” button.
Google Piyush
Lets start with “google piyush” :-) Write on google search box “google piyush” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button. You will come on this page automatically.

Google Guitar
Write on google search box “google guitar” and press press the “I’m feeling lucky” button. A page will open where you can play guitar online using your keyboard or hovering your mouse over guitar strings.
Google gravity
Write on the google search box “google gravity” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button.new page will appear,wait a seconds and you will see all of the google letters will fall down.
Google sphere
Type on the google search box “google sphere” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button. The new page will appear, just wait a couple seconds and you will see google and all the letters will collapse and flying.
Google reverse/mirror
Type on the google search box “google reverse” or “elgoog” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button. The new page will appear, just wait a couple seconds and you will see a reverse (mirror) google where all the letters become reverse or will only can read if mirrored.
Epic Google
Type on the google search box “google epic” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button. You’ll see another alternative Google homepages made by http://www.toobigtouse.com/. Wait for a couple seconds and you’ll see the Google title and all the letters will slowly get wider and bigger.
Rainbow google
Type on the google search box “google rainbow” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button. You’ll see another alternative Google homepages made by http://www.seetherainbow.com/ where the letters on the page are colorful like Christmas light and will always change frequently.
Google loco
Type on the google search box “google loco” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button. You’ll see another alternative Google pages where the Google title become “Google Loco” and every letter will jumping.
Annoying Google
Type on the google search box “annoying google” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button. You’ll see another alternative Google homepages made by http://www.donttypelikethis.com/
Google pacman
Type on the google search box “google pacman” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button. You’ll see google home page with pacman themes and you can play the game also.
Google Easter Eegs
Type on the google search box “google easter eegs” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button. You’ll see google homepage with easter themes and you can play the “bunny easter eggs”.
Google Magic
Type on the google search box “google magic” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button. and you will see fake Google homepage, if you click anywhere on the blank page background you will see the “oo” in the middle of “Google” letter will disappear. If you click again anywhere on the blank page background the “oo” letter will appear and so on.
Google Bsd
Type on the google search box “google bsd” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button. You’ll see another alternative Google homepage where there is a image of cute devil in the middle of google letters.
Own Your google Search Engine
Want to own your Google search engine or maybe Yahoo!? Then go to http://www.funnylogo.info/create.asp . At this link you can create any search engine they provide and create the search engine logo with any name or title you want.
Google chuck Norris
Type on the google search box “google chuck Norris” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button. You’ll landing on this page http://www.nochucknorris.com/ where the layout looks like when you do not get your search results.
Google gothic
Type on the google search box “google gothic” and press the “I’m feeling lucky” button. You’ll see alternative Google homepage in gothic themes.
If you know some exciting tricks, share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment